Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Summer Salad for Supper

Oh dear, I did this all once and it disappeared :-( Here we go again.
This will be the abbreviated version.

Cranberry Walnut Salad
1 pkg. (10oz) mixed salad greens
2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1 package (4oz)crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. honey
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Layer salad greens cranberries, cheese and walnuts in a shallow bowl.
Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard & pepper in a small bowl. Slowly add oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until well blended. Pour over salad and toss gently to coat. Time to eat!

My family in Lincoln told me I made Lance's journal on tv - here is the link if you want to try and find me :-)
http://www.kolnkgin.com/lancesjournal/headlines/48294152.html

3 comments:

Rob said...

I saw ya... 1:48. Didn't look like you were laughing real hard.

L the mom said...

I was doing something weird with my mouth...it's so hard to see yourself, even if it's just in a photo! Much to critical. I did laugh pretty hard at him, he was my favorite....I must have been taking a breather.

L the mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.