Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

One more thing....

OK, so the original dip I wanted to make last weekend was totally forgotten. I made it today and I'll tell you it's to bad I missed it. VERY good for a fun little easy cheesy something to go with crackers and a cold glass of ______. If you try this one out give me some comments and tell me what you think.

BEER CHEESE DIP
2 8oz cream cheese - soften
1 package ranch dip powder
2 cups sharp grated cheddar cheese
2 green onions chopped, include some of the green top
1/2 cup beer

With a mixer combine cream cheese, ranch powder, cheddar cheese & onion. Slowly add the beer, scrape sides of bowl down with a spatula to thoroughly blend. Get those crackers ready to DIP! Store in the frig in a covered container.

1 comment:

Heidi Gnat said...

This is one of our favorites on game day!! Thanks Linda!!