Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HURRY UP, AUGUST IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!

I guess I'll start at the end of the month, and work my way back. I kept thinking I had time to get some posts in for August, guess what? That leaves today! Let's get crackin'
Speaking of 'crackin'.... here is the latest brownie experiment. I took this to Lincoln yesterday for the fam to review. It received 3 thumbs up! I found this on another blog, give it a try!
Better-Than-Crack Brownies
1 brownie box mix (9x13 size)
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1 cup chopped peanut butter cups (I found minis , they were perfect)
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
1/2 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Mix Brownies according to directions and bake for 20-25 min in a 9x13 baking dish. Remove and top with peanuts and peanut butter cups and bake for 5 minutes more.
While they finish baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and evenly spoon chocolate mixture over top. Carefully smooth out.
Refrigerate for 2 hrs. before serving.

No comments: