Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's all about the toes

This was one of the most side splitting days I've had in many moons! Nancy and I went with Heather to a place called Davids nails. If you look closely in the mirror you can see Heather taking the snap shot. When that little girl in pink started to rub the bottom of Nancy's foot she erupted into laughter that stopped traffic! Everyone on the place stopped to see what was going on. This was only the 2nd time I had a pedicure, I really enjoyed it. As you can see in the second photo, they put these cute little flowers on top of the polish. Sooooo cute



I'm sure that we will have to do this again for the wedding.











My friend Carol that lives in Texas gave me a recipe for quick little snack mix once that I have used many times. We'll call it:

Carol's Crunch Mix

1 box Oh's cereal
1 jar dry roasted peanuts (or whatever kind of peanut you like)
1 bag m&m's candy

Open all containers, dump, stir, and eat. Store in an airtight container.

1 comment:

Heather Lea said...

i think you're right....we might have to go back pre-wedding. :)