Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lambie Doll Baby from Heaven

This is the name that my friend Shannon had called her unborn child, it kind of stuck with all of us. Today Lambiedollbabyfromheaven was baptized, today she became a child of God. We celebrated with her and cried a couple of tears because the joy was just to much to keep inside. She is a beautiful child and her real name is Hallie Ilene (sounds like Hallie Berry) some people want to call her Hailey, or Holly, silly people. LDBFH will be hard to shake, it kind of rolls off your tongue! This picture was taken when she was only 2 days old, look how alert she is!








I have been having fun reconnecting with old classmates on Facebook. People that I haven't thought about for years are popping up left and right. It's interesting to see where they are, what they are doing and how their lives have turned out - some better than others.

Today I made homemade Runza sandwiches after I got home from church. It sure made a large batch, about 8 of them are living in the freezer until another meal. I don't know if I've been very creative as of late as far as food goes, just repeating favorites. Friday night we did appetizers, yum! My favorite kind of meal. Bacon wrapped smokies, shrimp & cocktail sauce, blue cheese and pecan spread, I also wanted buffalo chicken but I thought 3 meats was pushing it for just the two of us. That will be another night I guess.

This recipe is from a friend names Traci. She brought it to school for the staff just before Christmas and we loved it, maybe you will as well.

Dried Beef Cheese Ball

1 8oz package cream cheese - softened
1/2 package of dried beef - chopped
3 or 4 green onions
1 T salad dressing
1 T milk
dash garlic salt
dash worcestershire sauce
Mix all together and form in a ball. Refrigerate.

No comments: