Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

RE MIX

I'm posting a do-over. I have made this ranch cracker mix for a long time, it's actually posted 2/23/2008. When my family was here last weekend, they asked for my mix recipe. It was the same mix, but I switched up the ingredients a little. Instead of using 2 bags of oyster crackers, I used 1 and added some pretzel rods (broken up a little) and a box of nutty crackers. Experiment!
In case you don't want to look back here it is again:

Ranch Cracker Snack Mix
2 - 12-16 oz pkg plain oyster crackers
1 envelope hidden valley buttermilk ranch dressing mix
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp dill weed
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3/4 - 1 cup salad oil

Whisk together the ranch dressing powder and oil. Add the rest of the ingredients mixing well and pour over crackers; stir to coat. Place in a 250* oven for 20 min stirring a couple of times. Cool completely and store in an air tight container.

No comments: