Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Spring-Sprang-Sprung

Today was a beautiful day...tomorrow is supposed to be awesome...it finally feels like Spring. We went to two graduations, and we have a few more tomorrow.

I'm checking some things off of my personal list to be ready for my Preschool graduation Monday night. With all of these other events it has been a little hard to stay in my classroom for any amount of time. Tomorrow I'm afraid I will be a prisoner to my list. Still to do: finish report cards (28), print diplomas, power point, put elastic and tassels on hats that were glued today and are drying, set up stage in the gym, put together a program then run it off. Think of me Monday night at about 8:30, it will be done and I will be smiling.

I can't believe that I haven't posted my recipe for this dessert pizza. I looked over my list 3 times thinking I was just overlooking it, but I did not see it. IF I were to post it twice it would be OK because it's so yummy - you should have another chance to think about making it! This one came from my good friend Leslie.

Triple Peanut Pizza

1 tube (18oz) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
1 cup (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips
1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
(I use the small ones and cut them in 4 pieces)

Press cookie dough onto a greased pizza pan. Bake at 350* for 12-15 min until golden. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 4-5 minutes. Spread melted chips over crust. Freeze for 10 min or until set.
Meanwhile beat cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate layer and sprinkle with the peanut butter cups. Chill until serving.
Refrigerate leftovers.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Your recipes are evil to all those who pack on pounds...but delicious and good for the soul. I can't wait to try this, someday. After I lose 50 pounds.