Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Artichoke Baby!

I loved this salad a LOT! My daughter, and husband also thought it was good. The second day I served leftovers to son & soninlaw. I don't think they loved it as much as me, but I really love artichokes. I will be making it again, soon.

ARTICHOKE SALAD
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
8 oz bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
1/2 cup sliced black olives
4 sun dried tomatoes, julienned
1 small red onion, sliced super thin or diced (your preference)

1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves
salt and pepper

Combine first 5 ingredients ingredients in a serving bowl. Whisk together second group of ingredients for dressing. Gently toss together and let rest covered in the frig for about an hour before serving.


No comments: