Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer of '42!

The summer has been busy. We went to a street dance with our good friends Bill & Nancy.




We went to the Christian Cross Festival with a celebrity, Miss Hallie.














We celebrated my parents 69th wedding anniversary at their favorite table at the mall,
followed by lunch at Whiskey Creek.










Can you believe 69?!?! Mom was 17, dad 20, they eloped! My Grandma told my Grandpa they had gone the opposite way they really did, so he wouldn't catch them in time! They have worked hard for everything they have, I'm so very proud of them! Oh yes, I bought 69 doughnut holes to celebrate. They shared with their friends at the mall!























1 comment:

Heather Lea said...

They're so cute!!!! Cutest couple EVER!!! Can't wait to see them- hopefully next week?!