Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Choc-o-late'

Happy March!

Did I mention that chocolate is one of my 4 food groups? It's a sad fact, but at least I'm not in denial. I made a fabulous chocolate fondue for my Bible study girls, and no one could come this afternoon, so.... Mike and I were forced to eat mass quantities of fudgie hot gooey sauce on a variety of foods. Strawberries, pound cake, bananas, shortbread cookies, mandarin oranges, pineapple, oh I better stop, I'm getting full again just thinking about it.


This was a new recipe that I had not tried before, in fact I'm not sure where it came from. It was written down on a scrap of paper, and it rates 4 stars!

Chocolate Fondue

2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 C sugar
3/4 C cream (half & half would probably work)

Mix together and heat on low until melted. Don't rush it or it might burn. I actually just put mine in a small crock pot on low heat and it worked great.

Next time I made this I will definiely make sur that my company is going to show up. As good as it is, it's better shared with friends and eaten in smaller quantities.

That's all for today from the sweetest blogger of all!

No comments: