Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fam photos

It's always fun to have family get together. Here's my #1 son. I like to hang out with him 'cause I can wear big shoes. We share a strange sense of humor, although I know his is much stranger then mine!

James is a die hard Busch's bean fan, the onion flavor. I like to make my own baked beans, but they are never as good as the he thinks his brand is. I'm going to give you my version of a superb baked bean since we are getting closer to cook out weather, then you can buy a can of those other things and you be the judge!

BAKED BEANS WITH BACON

2-16 oz cans pork and beans
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. mustard
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 onion chopped fine
6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce

Combine all ingredients and bake in a greased casserole for 1 hour @ 350*

No comments: